Download latest FLUKA release
User registration is mandatory for downloading FLUKA. Please read the licence conditions and follow these instructions. Registered users can download the packages below (login with your CERN Lightweight account or your regular CERN account).
Previous FLUKA user ids (so-called FUIDs) do not grant access to the FLUKA packages on this website, but a new registration is required.
Once your registration is complete and you received the final confirmation email, it might still take a couple of hours until the registration database is up do date and you can download the files.
System requirements and installation instructions can be found here. It is recommended to consult this page if you are unsure which package to download.
- Charged particle transport in electric fields has been implemented (in vacuum).
- Anisotropic effects in crystals have been modeled for positively charged particles, including channeling, dechanneling, volume reflection and volume capture.
- Electronuclear reactions have been enabled.
- Direct (p,n) reactions to the Isobaric Analogue State of several target isotopes have been implemented or substantially improved from threshold up to a few hundred MeV.
- Alpha reaction cross sections have been refined.
- The BME event generator has been interfaced to pre-equilibrium for configurations outside the domain of its pre-computed database and has been extended to 3He and 3H induced reactions.
- The RQMD event generator has been interfaced to pre-equilibrium.
- Photofission has been eventually restored, including electron and positron photonuclear reactions.
- Parenthesis expansion in region definitions is evaluated runtime, if it results in too many terms at initialization.
- A spatially distributed source can be defined from a USRBIN output file.
- Multiple beam spots can be defined, allowing treatment planning system simulations.
- Dynamic memory allocation has been implemented, allowing for heavy USRBIN grids as well as large voxel files.
Several bugs were fixed, including following ones in FLUKA-4.0.1 (see release notes for a complete list):
- Fixed optical photon crash.
- Fixed two rare crashes in rQMD.
- In the crystal tracking module, added a missing projectile charge when the electrostatic potential is calculated in the volume zone for ions.
- Fixed bug in SPOTTRAN misreading transformation #2
- Prevented USRBIN apportioned scoring of NET-CHRG, RES-NUCL, and annihilation at rest of positrons (all are point-like quantities).